The 10th International Workshop on Learning Technology for Education challenges (LTEC 2022)
Teaching, learning, research and technology in modern education
Venue: FernUniversität in Hagen, Hagen, Germany
Date of Conference: 11th to 14th July 2022
The conference is preceded by one day of free tutorials for participants who wish to learn state of the art of research relating to the topics of KMO and LTEC. The tutorials will be held on the 11th July 2022. The conference itself commences on the 12st of July 2022.
The 10th International conference on Learning Technology for Education Challenges (LTEC 2022) will be held conjunction with KMO 2022. It will provide the scientific community with a dedicated forum for discussing research and presentation of your work in Learning Technology for Education Challenges (LTEC).
Today the education sector is going through an unprecedented period of change with the sudden shift away from the classroom in many parts of the world to online learning because of the COVID pandemic. Because of the change, there is distinctive rise of online learning. The effect of the pandemic on our teaching and research is far from uniform or wholly negative. No doubt there will be many new experiments gained from the use of online learning, the fundamentals regarding the use of technology for learning remain. The question is how can we use technologies that push the boundaries of the learning experience, engage students more deeply and produce learning outcomes that live up to the high expectations of society? In this conference, we want to focus not just on the impact of COVID on education, but the pedagogical innovations that help us to advance education research.
Besides the technological advances, there is also a need for Innovative Pedagogy. Some of the Innovating Pedagogy include: Playful learning; Learning through wonder; Action learning; Making thinking visible; Virtual studios and others.
The 10th LTEC (2022) examines how these technologies and pedagogical advances can be used to change the way teachers teach and students learn while giving special emphasis to the pedagogically effective ways we can harness these new technologies in education. The conference seeks contributions that address theory, research, practice and policy; especially those that can also be focused on particular approaches, technologies and domains are most welcome. The aim is to provide a platform for research in the very broad area of educational technology that bridges theory, research, practice and policy. No disciplines and/or approaches are excluded.
This conference will provide the ideal opportunity to present your research to an international audience. It offers participants an overview of the current situation of education and new learning technologies. You will be able to listen to experts from different countries, representing all continents.
LTEC 2022 brings together academic research and practical applications of education from all areas, seeking to bring top research and proven best practices together into one location, for the purposes of helping practitioners find ways to put research into practice, and for researchers to gain an understanding of additional real-world problems. Academic research papers, case studies and work-in-progress/posters are welcomed approaches. We welcome researchers from both industry and academia to submit original results of their works.
If you wish to learn more about how technology and learning theories are influencing education, then do not miss the opportunity to come to LTEC 2022.
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- E learning ecosystems
- Learning and blockchain
- Emerging tools for education
- Immersive Learning and Multimedia applications
- Innovation and Change in Education
- Integrated Learning and Educational Environments
- Intelligent Learning Systems
- IoT for learning
- Augmented Learning
- Assessment in e-Learning
- Brain Based learning.
- Building Communities of Learning
- Business model for using MOOCs
- Cloud computing and e-Learning
- Collaboration in e-Learning
- Community based e-learning
- Data Analytics & Big Data in Education
- Data Mining & Knowledge Discovery
- Data Security in e-Learning systems
- Artificial Intelligence for learning
- Flipped classroom and learning
- Lifelong Learning, MOOC’s and Data Analytics
- Mobile Learning
- Neuroscience and education
- Problem-based Learning
- Semantic Web and Ontologies for Learning Systems
- Simulations and Virtual Learning Environments
- Standardization, Reusability, and Interoperability Issues
- Educational Innovations and Best Practices
- Educational Technology & Globalization
- E-learning Analytic approaches, methods, and tools
- E Book
- E-learning in Web 3.0
- Knowledge Management for Learning Technology
- Learning Analytics and Educational Data Mining
- Learning and Knowledge Management
- Learning as a Service
- Learning Objects and Standard
- Learning Strategies: Learn how to Learn
- Learning Technology for Lifelong Learning
- Systems and Technologies in E-education
- Technology Adoption and Diffusion of E-learning
- Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
- Theoretical Bases of e-Learning Environments
- Usability in Learning Technology
- Wearable computing technology in e-learning
- Web 2.0 and Social Computing for Learning and Knowledge Sharing
- Wiki and blogs in Higher Education
- Wireless, Mobile and Ubiquitous Technologies for Learning
- Workplace e-learning
- Work-related Learning
- Online learning during pandemic